Business Travel and Serviced Accommodation News
As well as striving to make the serviced accommodation booking experience effortless for travellers across the globe, SITU also believes in bringing you the most up-to-date information on the serviced accommodation and corporate travel sectors.
Here you have access to a ‘Business Travel and Serviced Accommodation News Hub’, constantly full of the latest global news, keeping you connected with our ever-changing industry.
We like to be aware of what’s happening around the world every day, and we’re sure you do too, so we always keep on the look-out for new industry updates so you don’t have to!
The Business Travel Association has said that the industry is in need of a ‘parachute package’ of UK government support to ensure 10,000 jobs are saved.
The event will now take place from June 22nd-23rd 2021.The format will be adapted to offer more virtual content.
A SAP Concur survey revealed that many business travellers will refuse to travel unless their firms implement health and safety measures.
- IAG said that Level is initially operating a weekly service using its A330-200 aircraft – when Business Traveller checked reservations […]
- The launch of these new flights will add more flexibility and convenience to both tourists and business travelers from Darbhanga […]
- … single source of inbound tourism and business travel to the UK economy. … Airlines UK has been joined by […]
- Although First and Business Class travellers makes up just a small portion of total air travel, the foundation of the […]
People arriving into the UK from Belgium, Andorra and the Bahamas will now have to quarantine for 14 days. The ruling has been in place since Saturday.
- Although the travel industry isn't expected to make a full financial recovery until 2024, there are some positive signs of […]
- “The pandemic has a devasting impact on the tourism and airline industry, so I want to help boost the economy, […]
- Paul Dayson, a partner in Spa Travel Bureau, spent “a good hour” with Conservative MP Alec Shelbrooke after persuading him […]
- Few sectors felt the impact of COVID‐19 as acutely as the travel industry, but now is the time to rethink […]