BUSINESS TRAVEL AND SERVICED ACCOMMODATION NEWS
As well as striving to make the serviced accommodation booking experience effortless for travellers across the globe, SITU also believes in bringing you the most up-to-date information on the serviced accommodation and corporate travel sectors.
Here you have access to a ‘Business Travel and Serviced Accommodation News Hub’, constantly full of the latest global news, keeping you connected with our ever-changing industry.
We like to be aware of what’s happening around the world every day, and we’re sure you do too, so we always keep on the look-out for new industry updates so you don’t have to!
- Martin Ferguson, vice-president of public affairs at American Express Global Business Travel, said that the quarantine policy had been “badly-timed …
- Kamloops hotels hope for business bump as travel restrictions in B .C. ease. On June 24, the province entered phase […]
- Security company boss Dan Hill flew from Malaga to Cardiff Airport on Friday morning on his way home from a […]
- Low Season Traveller claims to be the world's first travel company dedicated to inspiring travellers to visit worldwide destinations during […]
- “We have an exceptional health service and the government dealt with the crisis very well; we had one of the […]
- The UK tourism industry branded 2020 “a write-off” on Friday even though ministers said travellers in England could visit 59 […]
- On this edition of the Sky News Daily podcast with Jonathan Samuels, we examine the easing of lockdown – with […]
- “The travel sector was the first into this crisis and may be one of the last sectors to come out […]