We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking to welcome the right individual into our newly built warehouse office space in Exeter. You will be joining a world-class team of sales professionals with a culture of success where targets are regularly exceeded, and the highest levels of customer care are delivered.
A collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and a can-do attitude are the essential ingredients required as full training and ongoing development will be provided. All applicants considered irrespective of prior experience.
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an Account Executive to join on our corporate desk, where you will be responsible for converting client’s requirements into bookings for anything from seven nights to three months and beyond.
Speaking to our extensive supply-chain, you will find the best rates and availability in line with customer requirement, make bookings and ensure a smooth stay for your guest, whatever their needs in line with clear targets.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Exceptional customer services
- Attention to detail as will be maintaining system notes and raising invoices
- Good time management skills working well under pressure and deadlines on multiple projects
- Flexibility – some out of hours work is necessary including being on call for emergencies on a rota (this is paid additional and occurs around 4-6 times per year)
- Good negotiation skills to leverage best rates with suppliers for clients
- Ability to close deals with clients and suppliers
What you’ll get:
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + benefits and uncapped commission
- Real opportunity for progression
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Workplace pension - employer contributions increasing with length of service
- Monthly wellness treatments
- Private Health Care, which includes dental, optical and mental health cover
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package
- Monthly company lunch
- Regular nights out and invites to company events
- Travel to industry events
- Comfortable breakout areas with access to NETFLIX and a slide
- Easy parking near the office and close to the train station
- A friendly team where each member is valued and makes a difference
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company providing serviced apartments in over 500 countries, worldwide.
Our modern, lively, spacious office is located in the vibrant city of Exeter. We are within close proximity of the bus network, train station and M5 (junctions 29 & 30), which makes SITU Head Office easily accessible. We also have shower facilities to accommodate cyclists.
SITU is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and accredited with Investors in People – Silver Award. We recognise our team are key to our long-term success and believe that our culture has added to our continuing growth. This is why we offer every employee the opportunity for training, support and career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a project which we have been passionately building for a number of years and provides huge value to our business.