CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 28TH
We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our world-class team of sales professionals with a culture of success where targets are regularly exceeded, and the highest levels of customer care are delivered. Full training and ongoing development will be provided so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with exceptional customer service experience who is looking to progress their career as an Account Executive.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
We need an Account Executive to join-up and work on our corporate desk, where you will be responsible for converting client’s requirements into bookings for anything from seven nights to three months and beyond.
The Account Executive will be part of a team responsible for supporting the account managers within SITU by providing new and retained clients and guests with serviced apartment quotes around the UK in a timely and accurate fashion.
Speaking to our extensive supply-chain, you will find the best rates and availability in line with customer requirement, make bookings and ensure a smooth stay for your guest, whatever their needs in line with clear targets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure monthly revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Manage enquiries in a logical order making sure that client/company KPI’s are met.
- Ensure enquiry options are profitable, thoroughly researched, immaculately presented and meet client expectations.
- Ensure that clients and guests receive all necessary check in and apartment information in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure that client invoices are processed correctly and delivered in a professional and timely manner.
- Pro-actively assist guests and clients to resolve any issues both prior to and during a booking in line with KPI’s.
- Ensure that internal systems are maintained and updated correctly and in a timely manner.
- Available for out of hours on-call duties as required (based on a rota).
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
- Attention to detail as will be maintaining system notes and raising invoices.
- Good time management skills working well under pressure and deadlines on multiple projects.
- Good administration skills.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!