CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 28TH
We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our world-class team of sales professionals with a culture of success where targets are regularly exceeded, and the highest levels of customer care are delivered. Full training and ongoing development will be provided so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career as an Account Manager.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
What is our Vision?
To revolutionise how serviced accommodation is booked.
What are our Values?
- We work with passion
- We act with integrity
- We have boundless ambition.
What are our Mission and Culture?
Our market advantage is built on the perfect blend of people, product and technology, which allows us to:
- Support and nurture our SITU family, empowering our team to deliver unforgettable service.
- Source and offer the widest range of quality serviced accommodation options in the marketplace.
- Create the right blend of unique technology to support all stakeholder requirements.
We are SITU. Filled with a range of personalities, all pulling in the same direction. We work and play hard and our sense of fun is part of who we are.
The right person will maintain client relationships for a portfolio of SITU corporate accounts and acting as the first point of contact. Duties include assisting the Senior Account Manager to ensure client KPI’s are met, revenue is maintained, and accounts are grown.
You will also be responsible for converting any client’s requirements into bookings for anything from a few nights to three months and beyond. This means speaking to our extensive supply-chain and finding the best rates and availability in line with customer requirements. You will make bookings and ensure a smooth stay for your guest, whatever their needs in line with clear targets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensure monthly personal revenue targets are met or exceeded.
- Ensure monthly account revenue target are met or exceeded.
- Maintain excellent relationships with all key contacts within your client accounts.
- Seek out opportunities to grow your client accounts.
- Analyse and report any concerns or threats to your client accounts to the Senior Account Manager
- Assist in the preparation of client reports as required.
- Attend service level reviews and meetings with your clients as required.
- Manage enquiries in a logical order making sure that client/company KPI’s are met.
- Ensure enquiry options are profitable, thoroughly researched, immaculately presented, and meet client expectations.
- Ensure that clients and guests receive all necessary check-in and apartment information in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure that client invoices are processed correctly and delivered in a professional and timely manner.
- Pro-actively assist guests and clients to resolve any issues both prior to and during a booking in line with KPI’s.
- Ensure that internal systems are maintained and updated correctly and in a timely manner.
- Available for out of hours on-call duties as required (based on a rota).
- Demonstration of personal or higher-level education experience.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Very good account management skills.
- Commercially astute.
- Good general sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer services.
- Can-do, positive attitude.
- Very good time management skills.
- Very good time administration skills.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!