We are SITU, an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation based at our head office in Exeter in the UK.
SITU Vision and Values
To be at the forefront of the serviced apartment industry and to continually grow our market share by being a widely recognised and trusted brand. We strive to maintain a culture of positivity as a base for innovative thought and determined actions, to continue to achieve commercial successes to the benefit of all our stakeholders, and to take ownership of the responsibility each of us has to our clients, colleagues, suppliers and ourselves
To be successful by doing the simple things well with care, consistency and passion. To demonstrate these advantages to our customers allowing SITU to achieve the desired profits which will allow the company to meet the business plan objectives whilst providing an innovative best in class service to all clients.
Summary and Objectives
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time Cleaner to join our team. The role involves cleaning our commercial head office based in Exeter, in the UK. This role would appeal to someone who is able to work without supervision and under their own initiative.
Your daily role will include the following: -
- General cleaning duties of contemporary commercial premises.
- Ensuring washroom facilities are cleaned and working correctly.
- Adhering to all relevant Health and Safety regulations.
- Reporting any maintenance issues to management.
About you: -
- Previous experience is desired but not essential.
- A high level of attention to detail is essential.
- A flexible and pro-active approach to all tasks and maintenance issues.
You will work 16 hours per week, Monday – Friday, starting after 6 pm. Friday hours can be worked over the weekend if preferred.
The benefits: -
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Complimentary healthy snacks, including fruit and nuts.
- Easy parking near the office and close to the train station.
- Regular nights out and company events.
- A friendly team where each member is valued and makes a difference.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!