We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Due to rapid expansion, we have an exciting opportunity to join our brilliant Marketing team who have a culture of continually delivering high-quality marketing content.
If you are a creative and inspired graphic designer who enjoys creative work from the concept to execution, we have a new opportunity for you. SITU’s busy Marketing team is looking for a Creative Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer. You will be supporting a dynamic and friendly in-house team with digital and print design, as well as other aspects of creative campaigns. You will work closely with managers and key stakeholders to bring our marketing collateral, advertising, and other campaigns to life.
You will also help us in expanding SITU’s creative direction and establish the brand presence on the global market.
This role offers plenty of potential to grow into a creative team lead and beyond.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The Creative Marketing Manager/Graphic designer Is responsible for a range of marketing-related tasks. This Includes expanding SITU's creative direction, establishing brand presence on the global market, digital print, and design as well as all other aspects of creative campaigns. Working closely with managers and key stakeholders you will bring SITU's marketing collateral, advertising, and other campaigns to life.
High-level proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
Experience in design for B2B.
- Some in-house experience, ideally within travel industry.
- Copywriting skills will be a considerable plus.
- Experience in working on a generalist marketing position and willing to take campaigns from inception to execution.
- Hands-on experience with AfterEffects and other animation skills a plus.
- A real team-player, with a can-do attitude.
- Has a good understanding of creative, design and marketing processes.
- Inquisitive and eager to learn new skills.
- With great attention to detail, whilst maintaining the ability to multitask.
- Passionate about producing brilliant print and digital design.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!