SITU is looking for Housekeeper (16 hours per week) to join the growing portfolio team based in Exeter.
The housekeepers time will be split between cleaning our modern serviced apartments to a high standard and ready for the arrival of new guests and servicing our contemporary Head Office based on Sowton.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills - excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and pro-active approach to all tasks and maintenance issues
- Have strong customer service experience
- The ability to multi task
- A full clean driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
What you can expect:
Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we offer a range of careers in an exciting, dynamic and quickly evolving industry. Accredited with Investors in People, we recognise our team are key to the Company’s’ long-term success and this is why SITU offers every member of staff the training and support they need to help realise their full potential.
We also provide:
· 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
· Subscription to on-line benefits and discount package
· Regular nights out and company events
· Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry
· A nice bunch of people to work with!