The housekeepers time will be split between cleaning our modern serviced apartments to a high standard and ready for the arrival of new guests and servicing our contemporary Head Office based on Sowton.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will need the following skills and attributes:
- A high level of attention to detail
- Good communication skills - excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and pro-active approach to all tasks and maintenance issues
- The ability to multi task
- A full clean driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable
What you can expect:
Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we offer a range of careers in an exciting, dynamic and quickly evolving industry. Accredited with Investors in People, we recognise our team are key to the Company’s’ long-term success and this is why SITU offers every member of staff the training and support they need to help realise their full potential.
We also provide:
· 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
· Additional day off for birthday
· Subscription to on-line benefits and discount package
· Regular nights out and company events
· Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry
· A nice bunch of people to work with!