We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
Due to rapid expansion we are looking to welcome the right individual into our newly built warehouse office space in Exeter. You will be joining a world class team of sales professionals with a culture of success where targets are regularly exceeded and the highest levels of customer care are delivered. A collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and a can-do attitude are the essential ingredients required as full training and ongoing development will be provided. All applicants considered irrespective of prior experience.
We need an Inside Sales Executive to join-up and work on our corporate desk, where you will be responsible for converting inbound client’s requirements into bookings for anything from seven nights to three months and beyond. Speaking to our extensive supply-chain, you will find the best rates and availability in line with customer requirement, make bookings and ensure a smooth stay for your guest, whatever their needs in line with clear targets.
In addition, you will be responsible for the business development of inbound corporate leads into ongoing managed accounts. This will involve mapping the companies, identifying decision makers, pitching our services, negotiating a framework and ultimately closing the business. You will then work with new clients over a six-month period to ensure every opportunity is maximised and that each client is delighted with the overall service we provide. This will require a solid all-round sales approach plus exceptional customer services and good account management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to meet sales targets
- Exceptional customer services
- Good all-round sales ability
- Good account management skills
- Attention to detail as will be maintaining system notes and raising invoices
- Good time management skills working well under pressure and deadlines on multiple projects
- Flexibility – some out of hours work is necessary including being on call for emergencies on a rota (this is paid additional and occurs around 4-6 times per year)
- Good negotiation skills to leverage best rates with suppliers for clients
- Ability to close deals with clients and suppliers
What you’ll get:
- Real opportunity for progression
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Employer pension contributions increasing with length of service
- Monthly wellness treatments
- Health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox discounts on a wide range of retails and activities
- Monthly company lunch
- Regular nights out
- Travel to industry events
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry