We are looking for a Junior .NET Developer to join our growing team of experienced in-house developers based in Exeter.
The main focus of the role will be on our large .NET web application, working on systems enhancements, new functionality, user interfaces and performance optimization.
This role would suit someone at the start of their developer career who wants to work within a fast-paced and exciting environment.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a flexible individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. Good aptitude and attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously when required.
The role would suit a talented, but commercially in-experienced developer, who is keen to learn from senior developers in an agile (SCRUM) environment.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Web application development using C#
- (Very) Basic front end code (js and jquery/HTML/CSS)
- All basic OOP design patterns (inheritance, interfaces etc)
- An example of development skills (both working implementation online and codebase) – either from a real-world solution or from a completed project of some kind.
Other Useful Skills, Experience or Interest in:
- Entity Framework (or DBML Linq to SQL class generator)
- Mongo DB skills
- T-SQL / SQL Server
- Razor templates
- Git version control
What you can expect:
- £23,000-£28,000 (depending on aptitude and knowledge)
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- An additional day off for your birthday
- Workplace pension
- Private Health Care, which includes dental, optical and mental health cover
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package
- Cycle to work scheme
- Complimentary healthy snacks, including fruit and nuts
- Easy parking near the office and close to the train station
- Regular nights out and company events
- A friendly team where each member is valued and makes a difference
- Comfortable breakout areas with access to NETFLIX and a slide
- Monthly complimentary massages.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!
We are a dynamic and rapidly growing company providing serviced apartments in over 500 countries, worldwide.
Our modern, lively, spacious office is located in the vibrant city of Exeter. We are within close proximity of the bus network, train station and M5 (junctions 29 & 30), which makes SITU HQ easily accessible. We also have shower facilities to accommodate cyclists.
SITU is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and accredited with Investors in People – Silver Award. We recognise our team are key to our long-term success and believe that our culture has added to our continuing growth. This is why we offer every employee the opportunity for training, support and career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a project which we have been passionately building for a number of years and provides huge value to our business.