We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking to welcome the right individual into our modern, newly-converted office space in Exeter. You will be joining our creative and friendly marketing team. Working closely with our Supply Chain team you will be driving forward our state-of-the-art website to host the most extensive and diverse range of apartment listings in the industry, with engaging online content show-casing SITU to its clients and wider online market audience.
A collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and a can-do attitude are the essential ingredients required as full training and ongoing development will be provided. All applicants will be considered irrespective of prior experience.
The main focus of the Marketing Content Executive will be to ensure the best online content is presented on the SITU website. Successful applicants will support both the Marketing Manager and Supply Content Manager in ensuring that the website is accurately presented, displaying high-resolution apartment images and engaging content to best present SITU’s apartment options to its clients.
- Oversee the property content and images uploaded into the SITU supplier database.
- Make corrections to SITU website listings and feedback to Supply Content Manager.
- Contact selected suppliers to obtain property details, as and when required.
- Work with suppliers and third-party photography/videography services to improve website listings through improved imagery and video content.
- Assist the Supply Chain team in the general administration of the suppliers’ property and content information, as and when required.
- Opportunities for creative writing for the website, in the form of location guides, news features, industry tips, and more.
- Host regular supplier-day events at the SITU office.
- Interest in English Language and website content, imagery editing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Confident and efficient in the use of software packages such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Flexible approach, to be able to work reactively to the day-to-day business needs.
- Practical and organised, with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in creative writing.
- Interest in event/meeting space hosting.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Experience of database management systems.
- Experience of CRMs.
- Current driving licence.
- Fluent in a second language.
Candidates with Digital Marketing, English Language and Literature, Hospitality, Tourism Management and Travel & Tourism diplomas would have very transferable skills.
What you’ll get:
- Real opportunity for progression.
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension with employer contributions increasing with long service.
- Private Health Care, which includes dental, optical and mental health cover.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Complimentary healthy snacks, including fruit and nuts.
- Easy parking near the office and close to the train station.
- Regular nights out and company events.
- A friendly team where each member is valued and makes a difference.
- Comfortable breakout areas with access to NETFLIX and a slide.
- Monthly complimentary massages.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.