CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 28TH
Founded by Phil Stapleton in 2008 with a vision to offer an alternative to hotels, today SITU is a global serviced accommodation business focusing on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product and technology.
What is our Vision?
To revolutionise how serviced accommodation is booked.
What are our Values?
- We work with passion
- We act with integrity
- We have boundless ambition.
What are our Mission and Culture?
Our market advantage is built on the perfect blend of people, product and technology, which allows us to:
- Support and nurture our SITU family, empowering our team to deliver unforgettable service.
- Source and offer the widest range of quality serviced accommodation options in the marketplace.
- Create the right blend of unique technology to support all stakeholder requirements.
We are SITU. Filled with a range of personalities, all pulling in the same direction. We work and play hard and our sense of fun is part of who we are.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for overseeing and coordinating a range of marketing-related tasks. This includes creating high quality marketing content, copywriting, running and managing digital advertising campaigns, supporting the marketing team with operational tasks, overseeing list management and segmentation, marketing automation, collateral stock management, supporting the sales team and SITU people with communication.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Creating, running, and managing PPC and digital advertising campaigns.
- Writing and proofreading creative copy.
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- List management and segmentation.
- Marketing automation and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Creating content for different communication channels.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Organising events and product exhibitions.
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Experience in marketing related roles or similar degree is preferable.
- Knowledge of PPC and digital advertising highly preferable.
- Creativity and excellent copywriting skills.
- Strong understanding of modern marketing techniques.
- Ready to learn new skills and can-do attitude is a must.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good organisation and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Commercial awareness.
- A true team player.
- Strong communication skills.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!