We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our growing team of experienced in-house developers based in our head office in Exeter, in the UK.
The main focus of the role will be on our large .NET web application, working on systems enhancements, new functionality, user interfaces and performance optimization.
This role would suit someone at the start of their Developer career or someone who prefers building over a more technical/architectural/managerial role.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a flexible individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. Good aptitude and attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to work diligently and to tight deadlines.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Web application development using C#
- Basic front end code (js and jquery/HTML/CSS)
- Linq to SQL
- All principle OOP design patterns (inheritance, interfaces etc)
- Git version control
Other Useful Skills, Experience or Interest in:
- Entity Framework (or DBML Linq to SQL class generator)
- Mongo DB skills
- SQL profiler/query performance analysis skills
- Razor template knowledge
What you can expect:
· £24,000-£32,000 (depending on experience)
· 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service
· Private Health Care, which includes dental, optical and mental health cover
· Subscription to on-line benefits and discount package
· Complimentary healthy snacks, including fruit and nuts
· Easy parking near the office and close to the train station
· Regular nights out and company events
· A friendly team where each member is valued and makes a difference
· A nice bunch of people to work with!
Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we are a dynamic and rapidly growing company providing serviced apartments in over 500 countries, worldwide.
Accredited with Investors in People, we recognise our team are key to our long-term success and this is why SITU offers every employee opportunity for training and career progression.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a project which we have been passionately building for a number of years and provides huge value to our business.