SITU is an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking for Housekeeper (16 hours per week) to join the growing portfolio team based in Exeter.
The housekeeper would be mainly responsible for cleaning our portfolio of serviced apartments in preparation for checking-in guests.
There may also be occasions whereby some cleaning of the SITU office may be required, as dictated by the needs of the business.
What we are looking for:
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Good communication skills - excellent verbal and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Flexible and pro-active approach to all tasks and maintenance issues.
- Have strong customer service experience.
- The ability to multitask.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferable.
What you can expect:
Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we offer a range of careers in an exciting, dynamic and quickly evolving industry. Accredited with Investors in People, we recognise our team are key to the company’s’ long-term success and this is why SITU offers every member of staff the training and support they need to help realise their full potential.
We also provide:
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension – employer contributions increasing with length of service.
- Private Health Care, which includes dental, optical and mental health cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Monthly wellness treatments.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!