We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking to welcome the right individual into our modern, newly-converted office space in Exeter. You will be joining our growing partnerships team, working closely with our experienced Partnerships Account Manager & Supply Content Manager, working towards proactively growing SITU’s partner relations with apartment operators across the globe.
A collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and a can-do attitude are the essential ingredients required as full training and ongoing development will be provided. All applicants will be considered irrespective of prior experience.
The focus of the Partners Account Executive will be to support all elements of relationship management and the content listings with SITU’s suppliers. You will play a key role in ensuring suppliers’ compliance with industry standards, as well as conducting regular quality and service checks. The role also includes visiting suppliers as part of standard audited checks, or following up client complaints (when applicable).
- Assist suppliers’ in managing their partnership accounts with SITU – maintaining compliance documentation, online content and service levels.
- Assist in uploading properties to the supplier database to support its continual growth.
- Support the sales team in help with complete property profiles for client quotes and larger contract bids.
- Maintain suppliers’ accounts – ensuring suppliers are adhering to industry standards.
- Attend site visits, as well as networking events and / or industry meetings, when required.
- Conduct compliance checks at supplier properties.
- Develop relationships with our global serviced apartment suppliers.
- Host regular supplier-day events at the SITU office, when required.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail & organisational skills.
- Confident and efficient in the use of software packages such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Flexible approach, to be able to work reactively in response to day-to-day business needs.
- Practical and organised, with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in relationship building.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Experience of database management systems.
- Experience of CRMs.
- Current driving licence.
- Fluent in a second language.
- Interest in event/meeting space hosting.
Candidates with Digital marketing, English Language and Literature, Hospitality, Tourism Management and Travel & Tourism diplomas would have very transferable skills.
What you’ll get:
- Real opportunity for progression.
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension with employer contributions increasing with long service.
- Private Health Care, which includes dental, optical and mental health cover.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Complimentary healthy snacks, including fruit and nuts.
- Easy parking near the office and close to the train station.
- Regular nights out and company events.
- A friendly team where each member is valued and makes a difference.
- Comfortable breakout areas with access to NETFLIX and a slide.
- Monthly complimentary massages.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.