SITU Vision and Values
To be at the forefront of the serviced apartment industry and to continually grow our market share by being a widely recognised and trusted brand. We strive to maintain a culture of positivity as a base for innovative thought and determined actions, to continue to achieve commercial successes to the benefit of all our stakeholders, and to take ownership of the responsibility each of us has to our clients, colleagues, suppliers and ourselves.
To be successful by doing the simple things well with care, consistency and passion. To demonstrate these advantages to our customers, allowing SITU to achieve the desired profits and meet the business plan objectives whilst also providing an innovative best in class service to all clients.
Summary and Objectives
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time Purchase Ledger Controller to join our team. The role involves being responsible for our entire Purchase Ledger function. It also requires someone who can work effectively with excellent attention to detail and a can-do attitude which will help our finance team to strive.
What We Are Looking For
- Demonstration of personal or higher-level education experience.
- Three years of relevant experience.
- A high level of attention to detail is essential.
- A flexible and pro-active approach to all tasks.
- Excellent customer services.
- Can-do positive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Very good account management skills.
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Complimentary healthy snacks, including fruit and nuts.
- Easy parking near the office and close to the train station.
- Workplace pension – employer contributions increasing with length of service.
- Private Health Care, which includes dental, optical and mental health cover.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Monthly wellness treatments.
- Regular nights out and company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!