We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking to welcome the right individual into our modern, newly-converted office space in Exeter. You will be joining our Supply Chain and Sales teams, working closely with both by supporting our sales engine whilst working responsively to the teams’ requests and supporting the delivery of quotes to our clients.
A collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and a can-do attitude are the essential ingredients required as full training and ongoing development will be provided. All applicants will be considered irrespective of prior experience.
The main focus of the Sales Support Executive will be completing quotes for our busy sales team to ensure our client service level agreements are met every time. Liaising closely with the Supply Content Manager, you will work to keep growing the supplier database based on client demand, whilst also regularly meeting with the Sales team and Service Delivery Manager to discuss the required key client locations.
- Respond reactively and promptly to sales team requests – completing property details as and when required.
- Feedback to the Supply Chain team with key destinations formed from regular meetings with the Service Delivery Manager and Sales Account Managers.
- Work to maintain and grow the supplier database with the Supply Content Manager.
- Source new suppliers to discuss initial partnerships in key locations for our clients.
- Assist in client tenders and proposals.
- Support the Supply Chain team with the general administration of the suppliers’ property and content information, as and when required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail.
- Confident and efficient in the use of software packages such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Flexible approach, to be able to work reactively to the day-to-day business needs.
- Practical and organised, with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in sales and developing relationships.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Interest in client bidding processes.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge.
- Experience of database management systems.
- Experience of CRMs.
- Current driving licence.
- Fluent in a second language.
Candidates with Business Management, Hospitality, Tourism Management and Travel & Tourism diplomas would have very transferable skills.
What you’ll get:
- Real opportunity for progression.
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays), increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension with employer contributions increasing with long service.
- Private Health Care, which includes dental, optical and mental health cover.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Complimentary healthy snacks, including fruit and nuts.
- Easy parking near the office and close to the train station.
- Regular nights out and company events.
- A friendly team where each member is valued and makes a difference.
- Comfortable breakout areas with access to NETFLIX and a slide.
- Monthly complimentary massages.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.