We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients.
Due to rapid expansion, we are looking to welcome the right individual into our newly built warehouse office space in Exeter. You will be joining a world-class team of sales professionals with a culture of success where targets are regularly exceeded, and the highest levels of customer care are delivered. A collaborative work ethic, positive outlook, high levels of motivation and a can-do attitude are the essential ingredients required as well as a solid background within sales management and new business development.
We need a Senior Business Development Manager to join-up and lead our inbound and outbound new business teams and activities, where you will be responsible for building, maintaining and converting a strong new business pipeline in order to meet and exceed revenue targets. As an all-round sales expert, you will maximise every inbound opportunity, as well as source new clients through outbound sales activities to include lead sourcing, fresh pitches (both face to face/telephone) and by attending industry events. An experienced leader, you will motivate and manage your team leading by example with a view to rapidly scaling up to meet aggressive growth targets.
- Fantastic all-round sales experience to include lead sourcing, pitching for new business, business development and account management.
- Experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record of development.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Immaculate presentation.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Exceptional customer services.
- Laser-focused attention to detail is required as you will be maintaining system notes and raising invoices.
- Excellent time management skills, working well under pressure and deadlines on multiple projects.
- Flexibility – some out of hours work is necessary including being on call for emergencies on a rota (this is paid additional and occurs around 4-6 times per year).
- Exceptional negotiation and closing skills.
- Positive can-do attitude, enthusiastic, high tempo and able to take constructive criticism.
What you’ll get:
- A real opportunity for progression to Regional BDM / Business Development Director.
- Ongoing training and development including offsite courses where appropriate.
- Transparency – open door policy with clear communication and expectations.
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Employer pension contributions increasing with length of service.
- Monthly wellness treatments.
- Health insurance.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Perkbox discounts on a wide range of retails and activities.
- Monthly company lunch.
- Regular nights out.
- Travel to industry events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.