Ready to build your career in a rapidly growing company? You have come to the right place.
We are SITU.
We are an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. We focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Exciting times are ahead of us which mean we are continually growing and developing our team. Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we are an award-winning serviced apartment agency and offer a range of careers in this exciting, dynamic, and quickly evolving industry. We are all about the right fit so if you are not based in Exeter don’t let that stop you from applying, we are open to exploring remote opportunities. We love our office and know you will too, therefore you will occasionally need to work in Exeter.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced senior credit controller to join our brilliant Finance team who have a culture of continually delivering excellent customer service.
If you are a hard-working person who enjoys a fast-paced role and has experience working with corporate clients, we have a new opportunity for you. You will be supporting a dynamic and friendly in-house team and will work closely with managers and suppliers to maintain key relationships. This role offers plenty of potential for growth.
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
The Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for ensuring all sales invoices are accurately entered into QuickBooks. They will maintain and monitor all outstanding accounts, whether long overdue or current, thus ensuring a positive cash flow for the company. The right person will deal with all queries from our clients, promptly sending statements and copy invoices where required and enter all payment receipts from clients onto QuickBooks.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of sales ledger and credit control, have experience of working with corporate clients as well as have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. They will have the ability to deal with all situations in a calm, professional and methodical manner with a view to building successful relationships with clients. The Senior Credit Controller will be able to manage their own workload and resolve any queries promptly, whilst having an excellent eye for detail.
- Maintenance of the entire sales ledger.
- The entire Credit Control function.
- Ad hoc accounting duties should they arise.
- Strong credit control experience.
- Strong experience of working with corporate clients.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Positive, approachable, and motivated.
- Being ambitious for yourself and the company.
- Experience using Quickbooks.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with