CLOSING DATE: FEBRUARY 28TH
Founded by Phil Stapleton in 2008 with a vision to offer an alternative to hotels, today SITU is a global serviced accommodation business focusing on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product and technology.
What is our Vision?
To revolutionise how serviced accommodation is booked.
What are our Values?
- We work with passion
- We act with integrity
- We have boundless ambition.
What are our Mission and Culture?
Our market advantage is built on the perfect blend of people, product and technology, which allows us to:
- Support and nurture our SITU family, empowering our team to deliver unforgettable service.
- Source and offer the widest range of quality serviced accommodation options in the marketplace.
- Create the right blend of unique technology to support all stakeholder requirements.
We are SITU. Filled with a range of personalities, all pulling in the same direction. We work and play hard and our sense of fun is part of who we are.
The focus of the Supplier Account Executive will be to support all elements of the supply and relationship management with SITU’s suppliers. You will be working towards proactively growing SITU’s partner relations across the globe, helping to ensure suppliers’ account and property details are up to date as well as playing a key role in the suppliers’ compliance with the industry standards. Lastly, to help manage the supplier network through account reviews and assist our sales and management team in client specific projects.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Qualifying and responding to new supplier enquiries.
- Strategically, identifying and onboarding new suppliers in line with objectives.
- Assisting suppliers in the onboarding process to include the upload of their properties, access to the supplier portal and negotiating of contracts.
- Maintaining and developing existing supplier relationships to ensure that contacts and content is up to date.
- Day to day account management to include hosting supplier review meetings and monitoring overall supplier performance.
- Identifying and managing serviced level issues, complaints, and any other issues through to resolution.
- Organising and conducting worldwide city tours and property inspections.
- Attend site visits as well as networking events and industry meetings when required.
- Assist in supplier content such as uploading properties to the supplier database to support its continued growth and support the sales team in help with complete property profiles for client quotes and larger contract bids.
- Liaising with the sales team to assist with enquiries that require immediate new suppliers and working collaboratively on new client’s acquisitions, onboarding, and client RFP's.
- Working closely with other SITU teams to ensure all supplier news is communicated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail & organisational skills.
- Efficient in the use of software packages such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Be diplomatic and able to negotiate confidently.
- Flexible approach, to be able to work reactively to the day-to-day business needs.
- Practical and organised, with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Be happy to “muck-in” with other tasks as and when required.
- Interest in relationship building.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Experience of CRMs.
- Be well presented and socially confident.
- Be self-starting and able to work alone as well as in a team.
- Have experience of international business.
- Be available to travel when required.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service.
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service.
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package.
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events.
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Two 'reset' days per annum.
- Additional day off for your birthday.
- A nice bunch of people to work with!